I have declared 2020 the year of giving back! I am so proud to announce my Photos For Heroes campaign! This campaign is designed to celebrate local heroes who are active military, veterans, first responders, or teachers in Maryland, DC, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
At the beginning of each month, I will be randomly selecting one heroic couple and gifting them a FREE one hour session and photos. Their images and stories will be highlighted and shared HERE on the blog and on all of my other social media outlets. This is a great opportunity to give thanks to the ones that sacrifice so much for us and our communities. Anyone can nominate any couple as long as one of them has served or is currently serving in any of the fields stated above. Couples should feel free to nominate themselves as well! After all, this whole campaign is about honoring and thanking you for your dedication and service! Entry forms can be found my website, follow the link below!
- Eligibility: A couple that has ONE member that is either active military, veteran, first responder, or teacher in Maryland, DC, Virginia and Pennsylvania areas.
- Session: Sessions will be fulfilled by the end of the month that the couple is notified.
- Social: At least one member of the couple must be able to be tagged on social media platforms (either Facebook or Instagram).
- Submissions: All submissions should include at least one photo of the couple and a brief highlight of their story.
- Couples can only be submitted once. Unfortunately, duplicates will be removed from the campaign. Since your submission stays in the system for a whole year (unless you win), there is no need to have multiple submissions.
- Winners: Winners will be announced at the beginning of each month on Julia Summers Photography Facebook and Instagram social media outlets. Winners will also be notified directly through email to the address provided at submission. (So if you are filling this out on a couples behalf, please ensure that you give the correct address and make sure the couple is aware 🙂 ).
I am looking forward to meeting and working with these amazing couples. I am so excited for this campaign and being able to thank all of those that provide protection for our communities and our country at the risk of their own safety. I can’t thank you enough!